Rowan Dorm Endures Smoke, Water Damage In Fire

GLASSBORO – A Rowan University dorm spacedormitory endured water and smoke damage after a Friday early morning fire, according to college officials.No students were harmed in a first-floor fire in Mimosa Hall that damaged out concerning 11:15 amand was controlled by 11:45 am, according to college spokesperson Joe Cardona.ALSO: Dozens sickened after gas leak at Glassboro institution Heavy smoke was reported in the

building and heavy smoke revealed from a window of the dormitory room.The fire started in a corner of a roomand was

promptly placedproduced with a sprinkler, Cardona said.Six students staying in the dorm collection where the fire occurred will be transferred to vacant areas on school, the representative included

Posted in Smoke Damage and tagged .